To post a position on this Web site please call the Georgia GCSA Office at (706) 376-3585 or Click here to review or print the position announcement.
Description: FIS Outdoor is seeking a qualified self-motivated candidate who will be responsible for sales of agronomic products and services to golf and landscape customers.
- Make sales calls throughout assigned territory to determine agronomy needs, create solutions and build long term relationships with customers that will generate sales of seed, fertilizer, and chemicals.
- Develop and maintain a current list of customers while also developing new prospects
- Utilize current marketing programs, products, services, and resources to sell agronomy products
- Recommends and sells products and programs to end-users within the company credit and pricing policies while keeping current on agronomic products, trends, problems and challenges to make educated recommendations to customers
FIS Outdoor has been a leading distributor of irrigation supply products. With an extensive inventory and branches throughout the Southeast, you can rely on our professional staff.
Location: FIS Outdoor, 1112 Samples Industrial Dr., Cumming, GA 30041.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) / Profit Sharing
- BS Degree in Agronomics or Turf Management preferable
- Five (5) years of experience as golf superintendent or sports field agronomics preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of disease and pest control products and their respective applications
- Proficiency in writing both landscape and golf Agronomic programs for clients
- Must have workable knowledge of MS Office software
- Must have a valid driver’s license and commercial insurability