The Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association enhances the game of golf and the golf course management profession through advocacy, education, environmental stewardship and recognition for the professionals in the industry.
IT' IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE!
The Georgia GCSA Vision
- Strives to be the most respected organization within our industry
- Leaders in environmental stewardship
- Educating our membership
- Engaging all members through outreach
The Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association was formed in 1949 to further the profession of the golf course superintendent in Georgia. With around 800 members, the association is one of the largest affiliated chapters of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America.
Looking for Volunteers to help at the 2020 Augusta National
Women’s Amateur Championship at Augusta National Golf Club.
Augusta National Golf Club is currently seeking volunteer and paid hires to join our golf course maintenance team for the 2020 Augusta National Women’s Amateur Championship at Augusta National Golf Club.
Please review the following important information, dates and expected requirements.
- The 2020 Augusta National Women’s Amateur will be held at Augusta National Golf Club Friday and Saturday, April 3rd and April 4th 2020.
- A mandatory Organizational Meeting will be conducted Thursday, April 2, 2020, time T.B.D. (historically this meeting has been held at 3:00 p.m.)
- It is crucial and mandatory, if you agree to serve as a volunteer or a hire that you will do so for the entire full two days of the Amateur. You will report in at 5:15 a.m. every morning and stay until all job tasks are completed in the evening, sometimes not leaving until 7:30 p.m. or later.
- You are responsible for all of your own lodging accommodations and travel arrangements for the week.
As a volunteer for the 2020 Augusta National Women’s Amateur, you may purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets for the Augusta National Women’s Amateur final round at Augusta National Golf Club.
Please note if you wish to be a paid hire, the purchasing of tickets would not be available.
If you are interested in volunteering or being a paid hire, please contact Alyssa Weaver at email@example.com for more information before December 1, 2019.
Georgia GCSA 2020 Industry Partners Support Your Future
We can’t say Thank You enough!
Greenville Turf & Tractor
Jerry Pate Company
Corbin Turf & Ornamental Supply
Regal Chemical Company
SiteOne Landscape Supply
Howard Fertilizer & Chemical Company
Georgia State Golf Association
Bulk Aggregate Golf
Chattahoochee Turf Products
Golf Agronomics Sand & Hauling
Gunnison Tree Speicalists
Helena - Agri-Enterprises
Phillips Turf & Ornamental
Pike Creek Turf
Target Specialty Products